Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a morn!

Coffee, actually existing breakfast/ brunch, a headfull of tears (The Koran is not just a book), Awe´s "Ootan" (I likes -> "tore on end oma ajastu lapsena tunda" I thought, when seeing my own current surroundings on youtube) and then my sis, who magically (mahou desu!) reads my mind ;) my msn does not save conversations so I was sad, because she wrote something really beautiful for me yesterday*, actually very very early today. & why in English? Don´t get use to it ;) I am on a secret agenda on giving not Estonian speakers a reason to study Estonian, we´re a small nation, got to stay alive :D

Jätkub! Ring fm uudiste vahendusel sain teada, et mu kunagine sensei on Pokumaa uus boss :D


Lihtsalt pean selle lisama :P Luuletus aastast 2008 vist, PWC-ajast .. saate aru küll, miks lisama pean :P Trigger :)



~~ˇ

Black birds over jazminetrees
by black birds over jazminetrees


white blossoms still fragrance insidious craze
oh, must the petals be so fair must catch the glance
seems like crystal a bloom known and harmless
one is told to be lost - urtext, my flyleaf is anatomized
they search for my pages, one they find, call The One
why is it so, my love?
an innocent child picked a death angel, grass covers her skin,
a green dress, keeping warm, forever May she is called
a lost child, my love - walking calm on the sand, amidst the pines
a twist, my love - she, only she, saw my face
a picture passed by
my legs black soft black cat sitting on water
all blue, white clouds - somewhere, a walk away a white world
broad day clear i rise opposite direction my destination what lies there?
a trail, as all other - leading home, my love
my world is me a tormented heart i run from me, even us
i stand night around moon, my moon bright as you, voiceless..
black birds are here, do not worry, no loneliness, dear
whisp across my marble garden, a shuttle breeze
if sadness should settle, they dance a beauty, a world for my smile
- is it truly so precious, my love?
i will go now, pick the peaches, lemons, pomegranates -
dawn, see - fishermen go and come, nets filled with silver fish
to the children, my sweetest, my best i carry, to the market to exchange
for their reasonless moods, stories running wild like kittens on curtains,
boundless dreams, we did dream too, my love..
i will be back - with seeds of flowers, seas and skies in my hands
from the hearts, hands of mothers and fathers,
for Our garden to grow, flourish forever.
i´ll return, my love
oh, what a beautiful morn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen