Friday, August 3, 2012

Turning one´s back to the cliff

Having some personal storms, keeping the little crazy me inside, clearing my messes and trying to get back to studying after my days of freedom. I had my summer or most of it in 3 days in Tallinn&Riisipere, some too good and one too bad, so bad that it almost felt good. Btw not talking about the concert, some are not so amazed by Peppers´ performance in Tallinn, but I´m too much of a fangirl to ever do something like that. For most of the concert I felt sry for the guys b´cause the weather, it couldn´t have been way good to the throat. Or was I just reflecting my own state, I sort of got soaked standing in the ticket queue. Didn´t matter, would do it again :D Anyways, I feel like a storm has cleared, having left me a bit* confused, but alive and full of hope :)

Wishing us all hope, faith in silver linings,
Hel

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive