Thursday, June 20, 2013

The format of Db


The first episode is found by Dattebayo, the rest by Db using the search module on the blog.

Episodes with numbers are connected, but only somewhat. Basically I am sticking to freeverse, meaning a free form of writing. Abstract, hard to follow, but enjoyable to write and as a silly blogger that comes first to me.

Db fragments with "msc" added into the title are free and unconnected to the storyline until a I connect them b you connect them. :)

Msc are born after the merge with Day etc and a break in writing in general - I need some extra space to start again and the msc format gives me that.


So, I hope that You hang on and chew trough the mess, if you want :)




Hewa
Paimpont, France
200613

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen