Thursday, August 11, 2011

August The Eight

http://www.dalailama.ee/
- me going. Absolutely. Not Buddhist, but there is something in Him or I want there to be. People need people like that :)

I had a WONDERFUL AMAZING SUNNY SHINY day with Sissy, huge thanks! & there are pictures ;)

~~drew, something nice :) I got my groove back, who knows for how long - and I bet Sissy has to do with that. Something very good got me out from my gloom :D

Speaking of gloom, there was a shooting in our Ministry of Defence today. Mappō - what is it actually? What notion is called so? Changes, rapid periods of nothing staying the same, inside has been silently becoming something else and it is surfacing, like crust of The Earth shifting - so it feels to me. Chilling, terrifing and unfamiliar. Changes. Things can not stay the same, there was no balance, there have always been people unhappy ... adjust, change too ... maybe water shows the hidden heart - a beautiful caption of a beautiful song by Enya. So it may be. Shiny, after a storm. Fresh.

I saw rain fall in sunshine today. Bright, light and touching, it fell on my heart and soul.. the autumn wind! too... Time of Abundance.


August is here - enjoy it. The velvet nights and most beautiful clouds, wild berries and harvest, plums and thornberries.. enjoy. Watch. Smell. Shiver in wind, sweat in heat. Walk in the rain. Mark the thunder changing the weather. Be, care, share, my Stars.

All the best,
Hel



Ps Keefir, mõtlen Sulle. Saadan põldmarju ja soovin jalutuskäike Sõrvel

Psps the gloom might have had to do with the lack of sunshine in the past days, I sort of work on solar energy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen