Wednesday, February 15, 2012

... / Free dots of fire

Mis mul temast võtta
rohkem kui olen saanud
Pihud mul tähendusest ülevoolavat
tühjust on täis
Mu ümber langevad maailmad
maa poole kõrgustest linnad
nende tarkus mu üle
puhub tuhana tuules
Nired jahedad põskedel
relva viskan käest ja karjun
oma viimased sõnad
kukkudes, langedes, kadudes
Tuul tuha tal puhub silma
teiselpool tera/
What do i have to take from him
more than i have been given
My hands are full
of emptiness overflowing with meaning
Around me worlds are falling
towards earth cities from the heights
their wisdom breathes over me
as ash in the winds
Cool streamings on my cheeks
i throw away my weapons and scream out
my last words
falling, disappearing
Wind brings ashes to his eyes
on the other side of the blade




1 comment:

  1. http://vikerraadio.err.ee/kuulaotse - my inspiration besides ...

    ReplyDelete

About Me Seen and Unseen