Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A child holding a mirror

blinded by the light shown
eaten inside by the fear
to face the scared child crying
Time may pass, eons may
come and go with
Suns dying and being born again
the tears just keep on flowing
What was it torn from my hands
did someone betray my trust
- lightning has stroked from the blue
nothing will ever be the same again
Face wet of tears I smile my faint smile
for in this night have seen stars
dashing over the sky
When the day comes
for me to open the door into the light
I´ll bear this shine in my heart
this light brighter then the Sun itself
blinded by the light shown
embracing the fear inside
the child inside, warm and tight
Still if I should fall
those stars remain somewhere
guiding or misleading
all of this painful beauty
never existant truth
My smile was true and so were my tears
fears - I´d say
not knowing much
clasping to someone´s hand
who refuses to let me go
and come
- witches´ circle, isn´t it?



Written (singing in my mind) with the ending´s tune of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ringing in my head - good stuff btw ;) ? I guess I am going back. Existence without them.. is empty / Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica 12 episodes total finished/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive