Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mawaru no hi

Everything happens for a reason
even when since then
the reflection in the mirror
cuts like shredded glass
under your feet
I will not dream of the future
I will not cry over the past
or break all promises given
I´ll just keep on walking
be the footprints I leave behind
red of blood or not
The unfamiliar face will someday
be familiar again, the skin natural to wear
Flowers sprout from where you step
in souls of those around
and the colors of their petals
shall at one day blend into white

For now I am OK walking
not knowing, being foolish and wrong
being mistaken or unnoticed
cut out or pulled in, above or under
makes no difference
for all spins and I don´t like standing still
... still, I ask -
is it wrong for me to want that someone
would understand me, see me as I am
not as they think I am...



Watching Honey and Clover, having a phrase in my head - mawaru no hi... õigesti kirjutatult "mawaru hi". Mulle meeldib "no" poolt tekitatav paus, õhk, ruum, katkestus. Mitte minna sõgedana edasi, vaid korra seisatada ja ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive