Sunday, January 22, 2012

Messy stuff

I spoke my most epical lines yesterday and I managed to end the with "I must go wash my nose" and that is so me. Anyways, I´m glad, even though it ended up as a faulty perfection.

Again - at home, some plans, some problems, some promises and a new year - btw I do not believe in an "end" in general, I think that one thing becomes an other like paper to ash, ash to soil and so one.

Changes. A test of the heart. I try not to fear or judge or curse, I don´t want to. What is, is. Things can change, we can make different choices. Overcome our fear, hate, dissappointment. Change slowly, but deeply within ourselves and not beause someone is agitating us to become something else.. I think that we all have a rhythm of our own and forcing another rhythm on us could be wrong. People time flowers to bloom on the time they want them to bloom for profits. Somehow it scratches me inside. But I do buy flowers from the florists and I like them. Such beauty. Yet having a old fashioned flower garden is a dream of mine.. but it needs time, place, hard work, patience. I´m not patient enough... . The fear and promises feel like fertilizers in order to get quick results.

The want must be born within , freewillingly. Otherwise the changes remain skin-deep and not perminent. So thinks a pretty foolish .. person. :P :D


Good luck, Shamrock ;) :D




ps I think this cake needs open mindedness more than fear, as it needs honesty and courage to face whatever comes across and whatever lies inside and love more than hate. I may be way off mark.. but can´t tell once it is ready :D

1 comment:

  1. the ps makes a great Mary Poppins-like singing exercise :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me Seen and Unseen