Thursday, January 12, 2012

Remember!

That was my plan at the start, but finally I felt that this way of thinking
was definitely a sign of the part of me that hates people; that it’s okay
if the people you don’t like don’t exist. Now especially, I think we are
getting deeper into that situation, so I thought we have to get rid of
this idea that comes from this part of us that thinks that people rather
than God can punish mistakes. (p. 31)

Hayao Miyazaki´s words regarding his epic Princess Mononoke and letting Eboshi live, although the original idea was having her killed. From an article, which abstract can be found http://anm.sagepub.com/content/4/1/55.abstract.

Yes, me cruising in Miyazaki´s world listening to One Piece´s openings and LOVING IT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen