Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hi, life happened ~~ A and B

Mostly because my reluctance to write old style (paper and pencil) and lack of functioning computers and lots of messy sad and funny and crazy stuff = life I think I´ve by now failed to fill NaNoWriMo´s goal of a novel of 50 000 words. Anyways, I did try and I think it is OK for me to share here now what I´ve written.
The Dream Trilogy I´ve mentioned, but I wrote another story too (called nano rebelling :) ) and it´s called Hirotta koneko no byoudou. In English it means The Equality of Abandoned Cats and it is written in Estonian. It is about a young woman struggling to stay calm by trying to create an eye of a storm by herself and than in herself there a story, where almost nothing ever happens unfolds. The nothing happening makes it like a complimentary side to TOD, where big stuff like wars happen so I´ve called those 2 stories the A and B side of the same thing.. at this moment called by a code name: "November". :D

So.. here they are, with less edit so be merciful and forgive me the roughness & I hope You still can enjoy in spite of all of that :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen