Tuesday, July 2, 2013

First. France

I am in France. Have been for a month. Doesn't feel like it. I have had several problems here because of my health and so I have not enjoyed it fully. France. I can not speak French and am tired from the winter... but I like it here. I do miss my friends a lot, but am trying to be happy here, little by little. Yes, I can not speak French, can not be a part of this place because of it, but I can feel French - a vibe warm, sharp and kind. I can not understand, but I can look out the window over fields of yellow blooming trees and hear buzzars flying near, take the "little mountain path" to the glimmering lake. I feel that I have shelled up along the way, but things change, I can change. Just have to decide, who I want to be. Imagination is the limit - Db. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen