Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...
for I want words what can cut illusion
or nothing at all
words forged in dreams and tears
the ones destined to come
walking on a burned bridge
thin air witholds lacquer and red paint
and a promise
a butterfly has been aroused
and with that memories take flight
become ambitions, a crest on a flag
- dreams reborn is my destination







~~~~~~~~~~~~






Eelsoojendus renga´ks



bittersweet sorrow-like
emotion
when remembering the days past
desperate search for love
still continuing
with less and less enthusiasm
bowing to karma as bowing to myself
tangled up tight in cords of thought
in an age not new nor old
feeling heavy, unable to move
for my habits have set into my bones
calcified the once delicate wings
this is the time walking with feet
heart lagging behind
hopefully telling lies like: “I´m OK”
even a fool like me can tell the truth
- I am struggling to stay alive
to want to live
the tenderness resides deeper and deeper
leaving so many fields and once grand palaces
to the hands of caring wilderness
dreams ethereal fall asleep
amidst soil and greens, chirping ones and others
to wake up someday with a pleasant yawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive