Monday, July 23, 2012

A tat depressed

.. the weather, allergical to rain, wind and cold. Too much to do inside, so rarely outside then sunny - it still tends to be windy even then. Still studing, in August too, all booked. 30th of July RCHP, my vacation and 30th of August, the exam and then uni, the hectic year. So depressed, and yet not so much... the concert and the enjoyment from studing bring it down to tat
+ swimming in a pool, because the weather&water is rather freezing (1st time out of 10, 30 lenghts, 40 = 1 km) + blueberries and cherries.. if I dare to go outside to pick the cherries am making bberry-cherry jam :D so it is still summer, just a bit different :P :D

& we went foraging yesterday, it was a little windy, but sunny and the forest was like out of a fairytale and I saw a young deer. That light golden beauty stood about 10 metres from me, got a fright, ran about 15 further and stood again, looking at me before disappearing into the forest/bog & there were really ripe wild strawberries, a true salvation and blueberries, what remind me of fairies... and my mom picked a few mushrooms, of what combined with of her findings of the day before she made cantarelli souce with dill.. served with this summer´s potatoes & they showed LOTR Return of the King, what I really love yesterday evening ~~ enough to make me smile thinking and writing about it :D so - shared :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen