Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Creativityrush in the kitchen

This summer my mother has trusted me with cooking dinners for the two of us and so I am trying out some simple veggie foods with a meaty twist, because to my mom meat is a must. To me it isn´t, so I try to make a meaty sidedish and the main meal a green delish. The written above sounds oddly poetic :P Anyways, it is fun and creative, because usually I just go to the store, pick up good looking/ fresh ingredients and then think up a way to use them. Altough, there is something I want to try using a recipie - spinach curry with homemade paneer - sounds way too good for me :P :D & probably going to test bean noodles soon and hopefully even sooner than that wake up early enough to visit the local market in the morning.
& that all besides studies, have to cram history of 5 countries to my allready cramped brain.. lovely summer eventhough - can still savour summer, just got to stay creative :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen