Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fly!

Be true. Be loyal. Never lie to yourself. Do not please, but love completely. The blade has not dulled. Yes, I do not know anything. Yes, I am a mess. A perfect mess in a world what is a perfect mess. That's why this is the best way for me to be. Yes, I am lost. But who knows the way anyways? Yes, I am overruled by my feelings and fears. But I face them. Thus my blade is sharp. Yes, I talk too much. Do you know for how long I was silenced? I use my voice, my words. Because I want my swords to rest and my words to learn how to fly above limits, above pain, beyond the void between Us. So ... I do speak in riddles, but from there leave for you to find all of me. Nothing hidden, only shrouded by mist. Be true. Be loyal. Do not please, but love completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen