Monday, August 5, 2013

Rosemary

Tears dry. Heart is healed by life. It always is. The most precious lost is given a new form and given once more to our embrace. I have lost people so dear and been given new people so unbelievably like the ones lost. Yes, lost to death. They should have been gone, death as the end, the cut and from there emptiness, empty blank spots never to be filled again ... . And yet .. . Yes, they are not the same, but I recognize that what I have been given pieces, lost puzzle pieces back. Not the whole, the complicated unique, but shards. Shards what my heart had missed, what were bound to my story still unfolding. Given, trancending death. Unbelieveable, but ... my heart knows. So my heart trusts life. It's ups and downs and it trusts oneself, for heart is life. Life is heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen