Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nice, realllllllllly

Funny... I mentioned taking a break from watching Naruto, in the form of not wanting to do it, in my last post and now I have it - meaning, that I have crossed my "reasonable Internet usage" limit and have limited usage now - slow connection, watching anime impossible. Till the end of this month. Pretty convenient or not.. my OP paper........ OK, more time/ attention to school stuff, but still.. OP - I´ll manage it somehow AND I sort of have a triumph card as a last resort - a home base with a big screen ;D Lucky me. Really. About the crossed limit - half a month, 211 episodes... :) yeah. Tells something about me, I guess. Anyways, must wrk. Sleepy, but still. A little :P :D All good to You, bye :)
Oh, almost forgot to mention - B FtB ICYN "Bonds" - I drew today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen