Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wrk

While reading about OP I get stronger and stronger sensations of it´s story´s connections to World War 2. Mh some people say, that tv and such stuff are bad, that one should turn off the tv and start living. I agree with them to some degree, what to me is this doorstep into my current state. Meaning the sensation of having gained a 3rd - 1st the mainstream normal, my country and the ones we´re allied with, 2nd the Japan met trough uni - look for this world around me trough anime, what is a reflection of those 2 (1st via connections with USA) plus an itch, what I am scratching = my essays. So in a way I am not as detached from the screen, but viewing this world, the living (the world of the living, Bleach :P :D) and analyzing it. I do want to be "living" more, but yeah, a uni student - at least I get to wrk with something I really like. :D
They say, make your hobby your work. & that psychological analysis may take away the wish to watch anime for some time :P :D Willing to take the risk, b´cause the possibility of the positive outcome overweights the bumps in the way - to my dream. I can´t find the source.. but Luffy says something like if you have followed your dream, gained it and it seems not to meet your expectations, one should not say that the dream was worthless.. the following I do not remember.. I do remember my own thoughts while watching it - one should make it perfect, work for it. Smart guy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen