Sunday, April 22, 2012

Poetic Animation

For a few days or more I have wanted to share, but forgotten to share an experience here .. it was and is, because I am constantly rewatching it due to my circumstances watching an animated film, a Bleach movie Fade to Black: I Call Your Name. I love Bleach, so naturally Bleach movies too, but this one after some time not watching Bleach and it´s movies striked me as poetic. The scene of Homura appearing in front of Rukia, Rukia waking up in Inuzuri, the battle in Kuchiki Byakuya-sama´s garden amidst blue flowers under a full moon and even the "white snakes" with their moving and flowing at the same time ETC. There is a constant rhythm and a constant tone which is a sensation of sadness, what can be traced to the death of two children and to me, the dismal Rukongai.
To say, that I liked it.. to say, that it is my favourite.. is an understatement. I haven´t had such a aesthetically .. strong experience for.. a very long time.
Arigatou

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen