Sunday, October 21, 2012

About Db

Db was born during a bus ride... I remember, that I was half asleep and half awake, looking out of the window - an Estonian snowy winter, thus the blue-black-white nature - and that a cool guy told me cool stuff - about hunting etc, he´s a master hunter - and showed me one of my and Estonians´ fav theatre performances - by luck awesome it has been videoed - what was Love For The Three Oranges. And now my memory is wavering again as it often does - was it that trip? Maybe :) Anyways I remember the first image of Db being in space listening to an audio book.. the rest followed soon - I see stories as movies and sort of write them down - including the ending of the story, now the ending of the original Db.

Why the differentiation between the original Db and just Db - life happened, that´s why. :D Meaning that I changed, meaning my life changed and my creation, being like the fruit of my life changed too.

I do employ motives from the original plot, but the tone and nature of the story has grown more intense and recently has blended with the rest of my stories - meaning, that "Db" has become an synonym for "Day", the character of Db has re-fused with the character of Mabes and that to me is somehow so natural and right, so I am continuing with the so called blending, or to be more precise "back to the roots"-practice.



Timeline
Db 2009 or 2010 or 2011, influenced by animes Fullmetal Alchemist and no 6
Day 2006 or 2005
The Warrior(s) of Thirteen 2005, my first story
murmurs 2005, one of my first poems
drawing - since I can remember.. always, 2005 started drawing Angels
and before writing down Db I drew her

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive