Thursday, October 18, 2012

Db 31

Time was turned and morning brought them back to those clouds, where Indigo and Nkyéle were awaiting.

He walked to Indigo and asked for their sword. With that sword he cut his raven hair and then blew his breath on it - and a black pegasus was standing in front of them.

He is sturdy and can keep you warm... You know it is going to be cold there... and she walked up to the horse and petted it´s sides, with her hand stroking the horse she went to it´s head and put her forehead to the horses and said "thank you" very quietly. "Midnight, The Promise of Day"


I am sorry for not being able to to anyting else.. but this is at this moment, I will do more, I promise!


- I know...


And still you waver.


- My problem.


No, never. Us, remember, us. Always


- My quest to remember and to .. feel


You´ll succeed anyways, but I´ll be there, and you of all can not argue. Anyways, this shan´t never change and I´ll do anything in my power and more.


- Stop, it is morning.



Indigo, who had been waiting for here queue now sensed it and walked up to them:


I went to Granada at dusk and brought this, and she showed to them a pomegranate.
Db turned away and looked afar. He went and stroke her cheeks. Tears.

Indigo continued:


I took the liberty of recharging the swords.. the crimson to the orange and the emerald to the ... blue and I think, that you, she looked at Db, need both of these blades and I also refused those two turtle doves, so you can stick to nitoryou
- and with those words she handed two swords to Db.


- Thank you, their´e beautiful. And I am so glad... and Indigo smiled and returned to the blade in her right hand.



Now Nkyéle went to Db and hugged her and when stepping back, casted his fur over her shoulders. -You´ll need it more than me. Would be a fuss when swimming. She cried, now tears of happiness.


We must go now, the dawn is in fullbloom. Indigo gained us some time, but more would be unfair, said the man with raven hair or who was with the raven hair for now his hair was growing fairer along with the sky.

- You´re beautiful.

You too, always. See you soon.



And she mounted the black pegasus and took flight, soon she was no more than a speck of black in the blue.



Raven went to Nkyéle and patted him on his now bare shoulder. We have a lot to do, but first we can go home.. if only for a little while.. I want to go home.

- Lets go, and he whisteled, a calling to someone, who arrived at once - the mightiest of dgeres.

Oh, he is around, I mean back! Amazing. And they mounted and left, fading into the Sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive