Friday, October 19, 2012

Db 33

I hope that the fair lady forgives me my absence from the meeting, my Sire

- You´re holding the fort, this is your place by my will and her´s

Still, the Queen--

there an angry look stopped him.


His words were true, but painful. The blade of hope in all it´s awful beauty... trough these words had pierced him, his very heart.

The king hid his face between his arms and his presence loudly screamed: leave me! but the father´s heart heard the whisper hidden in the scream and held him.. and there he, the King of Angels wept.

I must.. there must be something.. I have to do something! he soon said, his face still wet with tears and so his father left him working behind his desk. No time to dry these tears.. let them be.. he thought and thought of her, felt her and all was peaceful, but that is not enough, not anymore - got to get her back, here.. with me.. where she belongs. And not settle with anything else nor anything more than she soonest of soon. Sunshine trough the rain.. I´ll hold you and shelter you from the rain´s cold and make it warm, peaceful and bright, I´ll give you joy.. atlast.. I´ll give you joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive