Thursday, December 1, 2011

Almost Midnight, Hazy Diary

Feeling sleepy, having too much going on, facing things once coming, now here & things gone, what I had thought to be eternal. The last is about my grandparent, who is now in a new period - no more doing everything and letting others do that. Something very precious to me is through this gone forever, only in my memories I can return there and hopefully in the future I can bring something like that warmth and beauty to life myself. Goodbyes are painful, not only regarding people.. this time I find myself looking at the back of the one already far. That about the so called sad and now on with the happy - bonbon. Can not say much more, but sharing this ... overload of happiness with this word - bonbon. Life gives bonbons, positive genuine surprises - twists of faith of the brighter kind. I am so happy and grateful for those... including a friend, who seems to read my mind, asking the one question I truly needed to hear - thank you for caring, for being here. And sry for being a mess. I am tangled in my problems and not always there, so all of you.. if You need me, give me a call. I love calls... mainly due to a Troll and unbelievable mornings ;D Plus, Readers, whom I do not know - if you have something to say, some wishes - contact me ... positive stuff, please - there is enough non-positive going around and please be kind to me from so on or continuously :D Now sleep, ´cause I am starting to seem weirder than usual to myself :P :D Good night!


Ps my favorite part from Fruits Basket, Yuki´s words to Kisa... I am still waiting... have I been accepted or am I a fool, who has not noticed, that it has happened already - I am a bit dim on that part :P
The part can be found there: http://www.animecrazy.net/fruits-basket-episode-17/

1 comment:

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive