Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Honestly

Vegan or not

- not, at least not now. The thing is, that ethically I am pro-not eating meat, but eggs and milk, that do not require hurting animals --- btw the only farming that fits into my tiny head is organic farming --- I would not give up so easily. The so called realistic slap is to me in the price and actually the fear. I have been afraid of so many things and have done so much just to run away from my fears & sry for being poetical - I fear my dreams. My fear is that what has been keeping me from having my own organic farm, from bringing out Ama to the public, from writing. My fears have made me weak, for my energy has been consumed by the ongoing restraint of despair - I am not living my dreams. m a student, who´s not working, thus I have to keep my family´s financial state in mind and based on the family´s values... they´re not vegans, they do not think of things like this, b´cause they are stuck in their own ongoing circles. & I feel that I owe them too much already, so.. I am quietly building my own life and then I´d be free to do what I really want to, being a vegan for instance.

~ˇwhy writing about such things-- b´cause Fb connects and somewhere far there is a very dear person to me, who is a vegan and she had posted this http://www.takepart.com/article/2011/12/27/james-cromwell-you-dont-own-another-creature, to what I posted as a response: "this reminded me of Beast King, an old tv series, where there was a constant polemic about a lion not belonging to the Beast King, he often had to repeat, that the lion is his friend and does as the lion him/herself wants".

Why bring this lead here -- this blog here is a platform for me to write a bit closer to the readers --meaning You :D and for me to dwell in the whys .. Beast King and the lion are the basis for my the human(-like creature) and animal(-like creature)/ nature relations in my stories, mostly trough the horse-rider perspective - the Angels and the Dgeres, the horseman´s country´s draft of White Mother. I love horses .. and has a revieling fact - I find them transdental, but they are real and yet need our care.. mustangs yes, but to high mentality ethical and caring riders-herders-companions a big yes too.

& I do live in cotton, anime-cotton - such monstrosoties as mass animal and plant production does still exist. I´ll try to climb upward´n out and .. who knows :)

Until then - I missed Bleach yesterday.. my bro thought that I had a second set of speakers.. well, I don´t :P :D


Good bye and happy all :D




Ps no horse yet, but a mouse! A mighty DragonMouse :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive