Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Somebody is SO happy again that it is getting scary *_* ;)

So, I guess You like it, when I write in English :D I just checked the Stats, right after checking the Comments and no worries, I get that, You´re the silent type. You´l talk eventually, trust me. Until that day comes I am going to keep on blabbering trying to avoid the fact, that I´ve asked for only positive feedback and the fact that I am not getting any of them... . Did I get You? Meaning that did I almost tease out an Comment from You? Probably not :D And true, that I got my 3 almost sisters here*, one is officially one - English grammar helps me speak my favourite cheese-hole talk so perfectly! Luv! Estonian is even better, btw, b´cause for instance we do not have "she" and "he", we have a sexless :) "tema", so writing tonight I used English to determine the character and carried on with the cheese-hole meaning abstract lose-end talk (inner speech without ""-s and so) & I do like the sound of "so" :D I am using it quite a lot :) Anyways writing made me happy... writing what - writing Db right to the grand conclusion itself :D This covers the happy end scenario. I just found out today´s date and am puzzled.. in my usual format is 211211. WoW! Amazing.
And finally coming around to the topic "Can we read it here?" -"No!" being the first answer in the morning after less than 4 hours of night´s sleep, surprisingly good or not surprising taking to count how exhausted I was :P :D I can share :D the details! what I love :P :D :D
Language: main text body English & Estonian with a pinch Japanese including a word game :P ( I am so proud of that one) and one Russian word and! I just had to use one Latin one and one of my mesh-language created about ........ 2+2+1+1 years ago :)
Length: 16 A4 filled (corrected from "willed" what sounds prettiy good! and correct too!) in my usual-not-so-tiny-not-so-big- handwriting (the reason why I am not scribbling it down here right away lies here:))
Why I like it so much :D : the two main actions are laughing and making tea. That was hilarious even to me and so.. I love it! (a wink @ lady Windy Appletree :D)
Synopsis: someone takes the active role from Db who finally starts acting her age :) I sort of unbridled my mad horses (single as I am, having to do everything by myself and pretty used to it by now) and let them run towards the happy ending, what I actually took from my first story ever - the story of Vic and A, but enough about that. There are a lot of holes in it... like the mayor time cap between the bedside-talk and shredded-glass episodes, but .. somethings are better left unsaid. Who wants to know, ask me personally or wait until I am feeling OK about writing-talking about them. NOW I am going to watch Bleach :P and to all of You not becrazed by anime....
My fav character: Ichigo Cream
!
:D

Cya!





* Aitäh Teile, et feedback´i annate! Kallistan!




Ps "One" by U2 to You two, Maria FreeBird and WildRiver - my supporting tree and my deepest obsession :P (what helped Something-Someone wipe the so called sanity from my head resulting the me writing here) an special Arigatou from the bottom of my heart. To You too, here referred as The Flow of Life including mass media, Ghost Girl, who introduced me to anime and prohibited talking about WR and to Moonlight, who has helped me to do it again and all of You around me supporting me day to day.... me so happy and lucky to have You all (L),
Hel


----> "Bleach"!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just TO GOOD TO PASS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hch5uv6QiqY&feature=related thinking fondly of the anime-despising WR :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, btw who talked to me about protecting the dear ones... guess why Ichigo is fighting. Mayor guess :) In Japanese "protect" is "mamoru", that is the vocabulary form of "u-dan" - eesti keeles seega u-tüvi. :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. & want for freedom! Luffy´s quest is to obtain freedom :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive