Friday, December 2, 2011

The Day of 3-Course Meals, Hazy Diary 2

My computer is taking a lot of time loading sites, ´cause I happen to have Porco Rosso in the second tab - meaning that I´ll soon retire from the Net into the animated world, where a valiant pig is fighting flying pirates. I noticed, but did not read an article on that movie in Sage database and now regret... what is the story behind it? What is meant? Anyways, I am going to enjoy Porco Rosso like I have before. Btw I am still working on anime-related stuff for uni, I like it. When there.. I´d like to recommend an article .. I think it had "Screening, not Greening" in it´s title and as you might read out, it has to do with business and the ecological views - it involves Godfather too ;) and once again I feel, that all is clashing - in a good way :D Meaning, that I have a past, what has to do with the eco and I am facing a future pretty much built on the positive feelings what anime stirs in me. As a closure I´d like to share one moment I had a few days ago. I had a rough patch over here, it was as like a storm had ravaged me and my home and I had been doubting, that I had not done the right thing. And then - that moment! It was like deja vu ... I was sitting in my kitchen and then I saw a memory of that same moment, a screen shot. Some kind of peace came flowing from that memory, that it is all OK. Warmth .. the warmth of that present and of that memory, the brightness.. :D So.. that´s all, folks - for tonight at least ;)

Ps finished watching Fruits Basket. Beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive