Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lost Heaven - the lost, what never existed

Tere

- It has been a while. I´ve had some weird times here, today for example I ... was deeply impressed. So, this being my diary ... in a way, I´m going to jot some. First, I found out, that my latest anime finding had a sequel in form of a movie & that it has a double too, a more manga-based one. Anyways, now I am hooked.
Better said, attached to something I recognize as truth, my truth. I remembered a memory, me watching them leave and I felt the world dying around me, withering in ashes and them, going, among them the one who meant all to me. I stayed behind that time, but I know, I followed them eventually... the following I do not remember. Probably everything started for me then and here I am, a young woman, who can not figure out, why a text treatment machine has been given a human form.
That anime movie opened the gate for me to that world of ashes. I still do not know anything more, but I can feel my resolve resonating in my every cell on this side - a world heading to become ashes. That is not all, the greatest for me is something impossible to put into words besides "Poughkeepsie". I could, but I fear it would fly off like a bluebird set free. I beg for Thy forgiveness for yet not letting this go. Feeling it filling me to the brim is ... I feel alive.

There is something I would like to share here, another fragment of me. A theory I have been thinking over. To those not aware, I´ve written stories about people... lives of people and their rebirths, parallel existences, ends and beginnings of worlds and for some reason, these topics do not strike me as uncanny, among those lives are some of angels. Thus, to me they are people as others.
The reason I brought this up, is that this movie talks about parallel worlds (and wars, they left for a war, I feel), thus made me want to talk about existence. The part of what could be called an existence, a life - to me it means, that characters in works of fiction are people to me. Call me crazy, If You Like, My Sire, but this notion is based on the experience of creating worlds of fiction with lives of fiction, of having stories stream into my head from Somewhere... one particular with a woman so much like me dying... . There is a saying, that those who know do not speak, meaning the wise ones seeing and knowing the truth about existence, about everything. I want to know too, but yeah, I get scared sometimes, but still somehow continue walking on this path what will eventually lead me to that, what I wanted to know/ remember and maybe, back to the side of my most beloved. Due to my characteristics, that might be in an other dimension :P and I do not mind.
That movie brought me back in touch with that writing experience and all together the notion of being connected to something greater, to something I like calling The Flow, what btw is a major topic in Datebayo ;)


So sound the words of a fool, blabbering, not faint murmurs, but clear and rather loud nonsense, all as an intro to this:


http://www.animecrazy.net/fullmetal-alchemist-the-movie-conqueror-of-shamballa-watch/258637

& mark the final words Ed says to Alphonse, who agrees with his older brother.
To tie things up: have You noticed, how much Kiedis now resembles Hitler?

Good night, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive