Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sylla Soup

Not a cooking blog, but I do cook sometimes and so I´d like to share my today´s little maybe-my-original :P

So.. it is based on salted red fish fillet and soy sauce. The rest belongs to the all-there-is-at-home cache. We happened to have a lot of potatoes, a big carrot, lots of onions and garlic, black pepper (not ground, wholes :D), red paprika powder, a little lemon, tangerine and cinnamon too. All veggies-and fish in as chuncks or rings and after a big boil and some little :P boiling on a slow fire (we have an old-fashioned stove too) voilà! ~~ a soup, what would if I had the rights to name it be named Sylla Soup, because a lovely friend of our family Sylla brought us that delightful fish :D

So.. if you like sour-sweet-soy´n fish stuff, give it a go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive