Sunday, July 17, 2011

Forest Mori Mets - Palee Palace & :)

Help, how´s palace in Japanese?

Anyways, I am listening to Yiruma again and I thought of jotting down a sensation. From the times of Räpina, where it strenghtened. There is a mansion there by a lake and surrounded by a big park, what has 2 parts - French and English. I love the English part, what is so much like a forest. Wild.
The sensation is a forest with arching branches above being like hall of a palace, of elves I guess. I know those places for some reason. Miss too of course.
Dim light lingering, subtle colors, soft sounds, steps somewhere, almost silent sash of a dress, a laugh somewhere distant, a deer beside.
That park reminds this .. somewhere and makes this world a bit bigger, adds another dimension, a feeling...


Yiruma Time Forgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive