Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shoes

Writing about my new shoes, how original is that? How about an angle of being mere human?
Meaning five toes, five fingers, also bleeding gums, bad eyesight etc & one of my most fustrating traits (to me myself) - feet with a half size, like 39,5 and surprise! I got yesterday, 38,5. Last year we went to Tallinn to buy shoes (for info, I´m from Kuressaare), it took us a bad sad day and finally there was a pair that suited me - the size, not the design, so now I have silver glammy shoes, what I now actually like and do wear.
This year, it was in Kuressaare, the third (I had got depressed at the second) store and the first stall and oh yes, love at first sight.
Vivid, intense strong PINK like the ripest watermelon, soft leather just divine to the touch and a tat big, but I can manage :D
Not the cheapest, but I am so happy, it´s so unbeleivable - only three stores, I can afford them and I love them - recipe for a wonderful weekend (what also has included sreawberries, ice cream, beer and sauna, good series, a good Oni book, anime (L) and two beaches with 3 swims)
~~
best wishes from a human girlie with salty hair from an island in the Baltic,
H

2 comments:

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive