Sunday, July 17, 2011

once endless

you made me lower my eyes
i shivered hard you refused to hold me..
you brought me the scissors in the green room
a red dress becoming darker
you took vanity from my tears
bringing nothing but grief to my shattered life
you opened the skies to my eyes made me soar
uncountable wings curessing all
you shall not dry my tears no more - mist your chance
you made me lose my mind
made me lose myself find all being mere nothing
you look into my eyes knowing that the sight of you blinds me
you cover your skin run a far leaving your heart in my hands
blood in my vanes soul in my depths
no asking why - we must goodbye
i need time need to let it fade
need a calm the eye of the storm
don´t you hear walls falling apart
don´t you see i am leaving not here
can´t you hear me screaming
see me running falling
all that i wanted given a laugh
truth hidden in a thousand lies
peace in a thousand wars
a silence upon screams



aastate tagant, vanus vast 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive