Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Special Band

RHCP Animal bar

Yes, this is true - Red Hot Chili Peppers is my special band and even I do not comperhend how special. Anyways, it can drive me crazy and/ or laugh like crazy. They are my ... one of my cornerstones. If I was rebuilding myself, I had these favourites and helpers*, RHCP is one of them. So this *me* has quite a lot of chili in it and I am proud of it. I´ve actually used a alias Peppered Angel, b´cause many used call me an angel and I felt they´re a bit off. I think I was a sad girl who hadn´t had friends, the ones who stay around no matter what. Still don´t and got to give it to them - I make being around hard. Like.. I think my bro has the worst sister in the world. Family and friends are not the same, yes.. but still. Forget Forgiveness... moving on, talking my life away, here, to You and no regrets :D

Slow Cheetah

& feeling a bit sad, so...the song selection is pretty blue. Sad is good, btw. Probably :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive