Friday, July 22, 2011

i change my mind often. I am unpredictible like the wind, uncontrollable - it seems! seems, seems, i tell now. there are inner workings, things rock solid in me. my rules, principles and i follow them, or try not to and end up torturing myself until i break down to face myself, do as i must. i have honour, pride (prejudice too)and one thing i value more than everything. i wanted to write love, but it is actually the loved one. they come first. if they want silence, i give it. if they want peace, have it. i do as i understand has to be done and sometimes it may come out faulty - so i apologize. maybe... i haven´t done enough or have done too much. i didn´t know better. so.. here it goes: you matter. to me.

1 comment:

  1. kull, kiri - vaikus jätkub. mis teha - olin hõbedane.

    ReplyDelete

About Me Seen and Unseen

Blog Archive